THE SOLIQZ TEAM IS READY TO HELP CUSTOMERS WITH THE SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY
SoliQz B.V. will provide its customers with support and equipment throughout the different phases of the technology implementation. Customers with a demand for high purity solid/liquid separation can come to SoliQz for a feasibility study. Once the feasibility is proven, pilot trials can be executed at the SoliQz pilot plant. Upon successful pilot trials, SoliQz will provide technical/process support as well as the design and construction of dedicated plant and equipment.
Implementation of the technology delivers significant OPEX and CAPEX cost benefits:
Reduction of OPEX is achieved by delivering:
- Product purity up to 99,9% in one step (impurity concentration after washing is 100-1000 times lower than in the mother liquor)
- Energy savings of 20% up to 90% versus distillation
- No use of solvents
- No wash liquid consumption.
Reduction of CAPEX is achieved by delivering
- Truly continuous process increases the throughput of the HWC by up to 50% per m2/hr. compared with other wash columns.
Further operational benefits are:
- A very stable operation due to intrinsic self-correction for bed height and wash front.
- Reliable operations and lower maintenance due to absence of rotating and moving parts.
Example of an industrial scale melt crystallizer (back) and Hydraulic wash column (front)